2014 Mulberry Ryder Cup - England v. Rest of the World
The Mulberry Ryder Cup is the highlight of the golf season in Pattaya and I wish the best of luck to the English and the Rest of the World sides on this 11th anniversary event. Every year this tour gets better and better and we look forward to seeing all those guys who have not made it back to Pattaya yet and to the few new blokes who will share this experience for the first time.
Teams @ Day 1 - 13th January
Khao Yai National Park
Khao Yai is the destination for this year's 2014 Mulberry Ryder Cup. The area boasts some beautiful golf courses in a most spectacular setting, the majestic Khao Yai National Park.
This area is Thailand's "Cowboy Country" and reminds me so much of my time spent in Colorado. Khao Yai has been the destination for our annual Songkran migration to avoid the madness of Pattaya. Over the years, we have discovered some amazing golf courses, restaurants and attractions.
They say that this is the cleanest air in Thailand.
Day 0, Sunday 12th
- Pre-Tour Meeting 5:30 PM at The Links for Tour briefing.
Day 1, Monday 13th
- Depart Pattaya 08:00 for Khao Yai to Rim Tarn Inn Hotel, check in hotel, then head straight out to the golf course
- GOLF: Rancho Charnvee Country Club - 12:00 tee time.
Day 2, Tuesday 14th
- Depart Hotel 10:00 for the golf course
- GOLF:Panorama Golf Course - 11:00 tee time.
Day 3, Wednesday 15th
- CHECK OUT & Depart Hotel 10:00 for the golf course
- GOLF: Khao Yai Golf Course - 11:00 tee time.
- After golf proceed to Bangkok for 1 night stay at Ibis Hotel Soi Nana.
Day 4, Thursday 16th
- CHECK OUT & Depart Ibis 10:00 for the golf course
- GOLF: Lotus Valley Golf Resort - 12:00 tee time
- Return to Pattaya.
Day 5, Friday 17th
- Official presentation and prize giving 8:00 PM at The Golf Club